Whether you operate your business as a Sole Trader or through a Limited Company or Partnership, accounts preparation is a key area of our accountancy services that we offer to our clients. Usually undertaken on an annual basis, we work with our clients to ensure clear and consistent reporting of business performance.
Not many businesses are able to support the high cost of establishing a proper bookkeeping department and management accounting system. We at Day & Co first assess individual clients’ needs and then we recommend and implement the appropriate level of service. Typical services would include:-
- maintaining accurate and comprehensive nominal, sales and purchase ledgers
- reconciling your bank position
- business reports e.g. aged debtor and creditor listings
- providing monthly management accounts
- cashflow forecasting and analysis of financial results
- preparing cheques for approval
- liaising with banks.
We deliver a total service at a fraction of the cost of an internal accounts department.